College in the High School
College is for YOU! Whether you’ll be the first in your family to attend college or carrying on a family tradition by earning a college degree, the College in the High School (CHS) program lets you:
- Take Edmonds CC classes at your high school;
- Earn credits that count toward both high school graduation requirements and transfer to two- or four-year colleges; How will the credits you earn through CHS be transcripted?
- Save money by taking college classes at a fraction of the cost (Textbooks are provided, so you could save up to $150 per college course.); How much does CHS cost?
- Take classes taught by your high school teachers who are CHS Associate Faculty and who partner with Edmonds CC faculty members; Who teaches CHS classes?
- Use Edmonds CC resources, including the college library, student services, reduced rate student bus passes, and more; Why you should enroll in CHS?