Grant Process at Edmonds Community College
- Conduct on-going assessment to determine student and community needs for programs and services which drive institutional mission and goals.
- Faculty and staff identify solutions and funding opportunities.
- Faculty and staff discuss idea with a Vice President or Dean and Director of Grants who identify if concept meets institutional mission and goals.
- If it is determined that the idea meets institutional mission and goals, a grant team is formed to assess the viability of applying and develop the grant proposal with assistance from the Grants Office, as needed.
- A draft of the proposed budget is submitted to the Business Office
- A draft of the proposal is reviewed by an appropriate Vice President and/or Dean, and the Director of Grants.
- Proposal is submitted.
- If proposal is not funded, the team strategizes for re-submittal and/or identifies other possible funding sources. If funded, grant is implemented working closely with the Business Office.