Thinking about transferring-in to Edmonds CC?
Transferring to Edmonds CC can get you on your way – as quickly as possible – so you can jump start your career.
Q: Will Edmonds CC accept my credit?
A: In most cases, yes. We want to give you as much credit as possible for the work that you’ve already done. Our academic advisors can review your transcripts to help you know where you’ll be starting from.
Q: How long will it take to complete my degree?
A: Our advisors can determine approximately how long it will take you to complete your program, and which classes you’ll need to finish. They can provide an unofficial review of your credits before you submit an application, so you’ll know what to expect.
Q: Does Edmonds CC offer credit for AP, IB, Running Start, or prior college classes?
A: Yes. You can transfer credit to Edmonds CC from a variety of sources. We’ll evaluate everything and help you determine the best path to your academic goals.
1. Apply for Admission.
Ready to take the first step? Apply online for a quick start. Or visit us in Lynnwood Hall. We’re ready to help you get started.
Learn how to transfer in your previous credits.
425.640.1000 | Lynnwood Hall, first floor
2. Discover your placement options.
With prior college credits earned, you may qualify for a testing exemption, or be placed into classes using alternative assessment. If needed, an ACCUPLACER® assessment can be done in the Testing Center.
425.640.1546 | Mountlake Terrace Hall 152
3. Sign up for a New Student Advising session.
During the NSA session, an advisor will help you to understand your placements, choose first quarter classes, and learn how to register.
425.640.1458 | Mountlake Terrace Hall 152/Lynnwood Hall, first floor
4. Register for classes.
Ready to register? Check out our class schedule to find the classes you need and go online to register for classes.
5. Pay Tuition.
You’re almost there! Don’t forget to pay tuition or arrange payment by the deadline. This ensures that you aren’t dropped from your classes. You can set up payment plans through the Cashier’s Office or apply financial aid to cover the costs. You may even qualify for reduced tuition. Check it out.
425.640.1563 | Lynnwood Hall, first floor
Next Steps: You’re a student now. Start off on the right foot.
- Activate Your EdMail. All communication from the college will be sent via your EdMail account.
- Attend Triton Jumpstart. Discover opportunities to help you succeed at Edmonds Community College. Look online for more information. 425.640.1458
- Get Your EdPass. Your EdPass (college ID) will allow you to check out books from the library, get your parking pass, print on campus, and load money for campus use. 425.640.1143
- Purchase Books. Buy your books online or from the college bookstore. 425.640.1672