Graduating from an area high school in 2017? Plan on taking a full-time load at Edmonds CC this fall? Let us carry your books.
$350 Average cost of college text books per quarter.
Studies show that full-time learners get higher grades, have higher student satisfaction, and higher rates of completion. As a full-time Triton, you’ll finish quicker and make a stronger entrance into today’s competitive workplace. And to help you get a smart start, we’ll buy your 2017 fall quarter textbooks.
Do I qualify for free books?
Graduating Class of 2017 from a Mukilteo or Edmonds School District High School
- Our second year of this program will celebrate our longstanding relationship with the Mukilteo and Edmonds School Districts, and is open to all qualifying 2017 high school graduates.
- 2017 Graduating EdCAP students also qualify for this scholarship.
2.5 Cumulative HS GPA
- College is hard. We want to make sure you’re academically ready to handle a full load.
- Cumulative GPA can be as of spring quarter—you don’t have to wait until the year is over unless you want to.
Register for 15 credits at Edmonds CC
- This is full time status at Edmonds Community College. If you take 15 college-level credits each quarter, you’ll be in and out in two years or less.
- Need help choosing a program of study or selecting fall classes? Attend a new student advising session and visit with an academic advisor!
Plan to (or have already) filed for FAFSA or WASFA
- You might be surprised to see what you qualify for. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid determines eligibility for grants, loans, and work study (on campus jobs). Nationally, 78% of college use FAFSA to pay for college, and many scholarship applications require it. You only fill it out once a year and it can be sent to many colleges
- Are you a Dreamer or have DACA? No problem—the WASFA will also qualify you for this scholarship.
Did you say yes to all of these?
Then you qualify for free books at the Edmonds CC bookstore!
Scholarships are limited, so apply early.