Graduating from an area high school in 2017?
Plan on taking a full-time load at Edmonds CC this fall? Let us carry your books.
Studies show that full-time learners get higher grades, have higher student satisfaction, and higher rates of completion. As a full-time Triton, you’ll finish quicker and make a stronger entrance into today’s competitive workplace. And to help you get a smart start, we’ll buy your 2017 fall quarter textbooks.
Do I qualify for free books?
- Our second year of this program will celebrate our longstanding relationship with the Mukilteo and Edmonds School Districts, and is open to all qualifying 2017 high school graduates.
- 2017 Graduating EdCAP students also qualify for this scholarship.
- College is hard. We want to make sure you’re academically ready to handle a full load.
- In June, send us a copy of your year-end transcript (unofficial is fine). Make sure we can clearly see your name and cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- This is full time status at Edmonds Community College. If you take 15 college-level credits each quarter, you’ll be in and out in two years or less.
- Need help choosing a program of study or selecting fall classes? Attend a new student advising session and visit with an academic advisor!
- You might be surprised to see what you qualify for. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid determines eligibility for grants, loans, and work study (on campus jobs). Nationally, 78% of college use FAFSA to pay for college, and many scholarship applications require it. You only fill it out once a year and it can be sent to many colleges
- Are you a Dreamer or have DACA? No problem—the WASFA will also qualify you for this scholarship.
Did you say yes to all of these?
Then you qualify for free books at the Edmonds CC bookstore!
The application for our 2017 free books scholarship is now closed.
Applications for 2018 should be available after January 1.