As part of its mission, Edmonds Community College Foundation financially supports College programs through its annual grants program, which is open to all faculty and staff of the institution. Each year, the Foundation awards grants to faculty and staff that allow them to enhance and improve Edmonds Community College programs and projects.
Beginning with the 2017-18 fiscal year request cycle, one project can now be used for multiple funding requests. This new process is intended to make it easier for the college community to find and apply for project funding, improve communication and transparency, eliminate redundancy, and reduce paper forms. Several funding sources, working closely with the Resource Allocation & Capacity Council (RAC), have some together to share the new common application form.
The Edmonds CC Project Funding Application (2017-18) Google Site contains a link to the application form, examples, and instructions.
- The application period for all funding sources is currently open. All applications must be submitted by 6:00 pm on March 31, 2017.
- Requests will be reviewed by the Resource Allocations and Capacity (RAC) Council, but the specific funding source committees with decide their allocations.
- Funds will be available after July 1, 2017 and must be used by June 30, 2018.
Funding can be requested from:
- RAC (Resource Allocation and Capacity Council). Funding requests for one-time needs can be made through an Operational Unit (Department/Division)
of the college or a Strategic Council. Please contact your Division Vice President for more information.
- Foundation: Each year, the Edmonds CC Foundation awards grants of up to $2,000 to faculty and staff that allow them to enhance and improve Edmonds Community College programs and projects. Please contact Michelle Cimaroli at email@example.com for more information.
- TIMC: The Technology Investment Management Committee is responsible for recommending allocations of students' one-time technology investment funds and the college matching allocation. Please contact Eva Smith firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Green Fund: The Campus Green Fund, funded by the Associated Students' Sustainability Fee, provides resources to further the Sustainability Initiative on campus with awards to students, staff, and faculty for projects that model environmentally, economically, and socially sustainable practices in the campus community. Please contact Stewart Sinning at email@example.com for more information.
- Workforce: The Office of Workforce Development and Training oversees grants related to professional and technical programs. For more information about whether a project will meet criteria for grant funding, see Workforce Education Funding Notes. Contact Lynne Rigoroso - Executive Assistant to the VP, Workforce Development and Training - x1967. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other: If you don't know where your project might fit, the RAC will review the requests and provide feedback or advice.
The Foundation thanks the many individuals, corporations and organizations who have helped the College have the highest quality education institution possible.
If you are interested in donating to further educational quality, please call 425.640.1884.