Our Distinguished Alumni, Your Return on Investment
Do you know an exemplary alumnus? Nominate them for the Distinguished Alumni Award. Applications are accepted year-round!
About the Award
Since its establishment in 1991, the Foundation's Distinguished Alumni Award has been given to 55 noteworthy individuals. Past recipients come from a broad range of professions and were nominated on the basis of their academic success, professional achievement or community service.
Nominees for this award must:
- Have received an Edmonds Community College degree or certificate, or
- Have attended classes at Edmonds Community College for at least one year, and
- Not have attended Edmonds Community College during the last five years and are not currently enrolled in classes
Selection criteria also includes:
- Outstanding accomplishments in career or profession
- Community service through active involvement in civic and/or charitable organizations
- Service on an Edmonds Community College advisory board or as a student mentor or advocate