Once we receive your 2017-18 FAFSA, we will notify you by EdMail to review your portal for additional documents that are needed. Please check your EdMail frequently and keep a close eye on your Portal to make sure your file is complete!
Deadlines are early, so make sure you submit all documents listed in your portal right away.
- Academic Plan
- Consortium Agreement Form (COMING SOON)
- Financial Aid Application
- How to apply for Financial Aid
- Information Change Form
- Information Sheet 18-19
- Loan Discharge Acknowledgement (COMING SOON)
- Maximum Time Frame Appeal (COMING SOON)
- Petition for Reinstatement (COMING SOON)
- Program of Study Codes
- Request for Income Recalculation (COMING SOON)
- Request to Apply for Aid Without Parent Info (COMING SOON)
- Scholarship Disbursement Request (COMING SOON)
- Verification Worksheets:
- WASFA (Dreamers, DACA, or HB1079 approved only)
EdMail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you.
The college assigns all students EdMail (email) accounts within a couple of days after they register for their first class. Note: if you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access to your account, follow the steps at www.edcc.edu/edmail.