Financial Aid Services
Cost of Attendance
- Below are the student budgets, also known as the Cost of Attendance (COA) for 2014-15.
- Each student is assigned a budget based on information provided on the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Student budgets are developed and approved through the Washington Financial Aid Association (WFAA). We are required to use these budgets when determining financial aid eligibility.
- Subtracted from your COA budget is your Expected Family Contribution (EFC), which was determined by the federal processor when you submitted the FAFSA.
- The remaining amount is called your financial “need”.
- In most cases awarded aid cannot exceed a student’s “need” and can never be more than the budget or Cost of Attendance.
Student Budgets - Cost of Attendance
2014-15 Academic Year (9 months/3 quarters)
|Cost||Student living with Parents||Student living away from Parents|
|*Tuition and Fees (12 credits)||$3,888 (estimate)||$3,888 (estimate)|
|Books and Supplies||$1,030||$1,030|
|Room and Board||$3,220||$9,630|
|Misc. Personal Costs||$1,640||$1,820|
*Non-Resident add $5,190 (estimate)