Using Online Registration
First, can I use web registration?
Web registration is available to most Edmonds Community College students. However, not every student can use web registration.
Those who cannot use web registration include:
- New students who haven't completed the admissions process, including assessment testing.
- Some Running Start students
- All high school students who are not part of the Running Start program. Note that a permission letter from a high school counselor would be required each quarter, or a release from the school district.
- Community Education and CRI non-credit enrichment classes. Note that while you cannot register for these classes through the regular registration login page, you can register online through the Community Education page.
- As well as a few other student classifications.
OK, when can I register/add/drop? Do I need a registration appointment?
During open registration, you may register online without appointment until the fourth day of the quarter. If you're registering prior to open registration, use the registration appointment form to find your time.
- Students are encouraged to meet with their advisor prior to registration. To arrange for an advising appointment, call 425.640.1458.
What is the Schedule Planner? How do I use it?
The Schedule Planner is a fast and convenient way to view a list of open classes to help you develop a list of classes to register for. You may also isolate classes by time and day.
I'm ready to register online!
Go to the online registration page: Online Registration