Assigned Registration Times: Summer and Fall 2018
- Last day to add classes online is
- July 5 (Summer)
- Sept. 19 (Fall)
- July 5 (Summer)
- Last day to drop classes online is
- Aug. 9 (Summer)
- Nov. 6 (Fall)
- Courses below 100 do not count as college credits.
- Students who drop all classes on or before the 10th day of the quarter (8th day for Summer) are NOT considered current students.
Registration is a quick and simple process. Follow these steps to know when you can start registering:
- Use the Registration Appointment Lookup tool to see what date the system has assigned to you.
- In the table below, find the number of credits you have completed (located on the left); this will show your registration date.
Tuition Payment Deadlines
See payment deadlines and options for details.
Registration begins at 9 a.m. according to the following schedule:
|If you are a:||Your Registration Date is:|
|| May 21
|| May 22
|| May 23
|| May 24
May 25* – July 16
May 25* – Sept. 28
(See "Late registration" below)
*In-person registration is not available until 10 a.m. on Fri., May 25. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Summer: July 2-16 (late fee applies July 17-Aug. 9)
Fall: Sept. 17-28 (late fee applies Oct. 1-Nov. 6)
Online registration is available holidays and weekends:
- Through July 5 to ADD classes.
- Through Aug. 9 to DROP classes.
- Through Sept. 19 to ADD classes.
- Through Nov. 6 to DROP classes.
EdMail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you.
The college assigns all students EdMail (email) accounts within a couple of days after they register for their first class. Note: if you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access to your account, follow the steps at www.edcc.edu/edmail.