Request an Application
If you have access to a printer, you may download and print the Admission Application. Otherwise, you may request that an application be mailed to you by calling 425-640-1000 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can return your completed application by U.S. Mail to the address provided on the application.
Here is what will happen next:
- It will take 24 hours to process your application after we receive it.
- You will be sent your Student ID and PIN number by e-mail or U.S. mail.
- Degree-seeking students and those taking Math and English may be required to complete Placement Testing prior to registering for classes.
- You are encouraged to make an appointment with an Academic adviser by calling 425-640-1458. Online advising is also available.
- Register for classes online using your Student ID and PIN!