Web payment instructions
Important! The web pay option is available for students who know both their college student identification number (SID) and their personal identification number (PIN). If you do not know both of these numbers please pay by check or by calling the cashiers office at 425-640-1563 and using a Visa or MasterCard.
If you know both your Edmonds Community College SID and PIN and you wish to pay for your transcripts using the college's web payment system proceed as follows.
- Mark the "Charge my student account" box on the transcript request form. When your request is received your student account will be charged the total amount due within two business days.
- After two business days go to https://transact.edcc.edu/wts/wccba/ on the web.
- In the first box enter your nine-digit student identification number (not your social security number).
- In the second box enter your personal identification number.
- In the third box select the current quarter. If you do not know the current quarter for which you are requesting transcripts, please refer to the list below.
- January 1 and March 31 = Winter quarter.
- April 1 and June 30 = Spring quarter.
- July 1 and September 15 = Summer quarter.
- September 16 and December 31 = Fall quarter.
- After selecting the quarter, press the "Get Charges" button. Follow the instructions for payment.
Your transcript request will be processed the next business day following payment.