EdPass photo ID requirements

List of photo ID's accepted by the EdPass office:

  1. Current or Temporary U.S. state Driver's License
  2. Current or Temporary U.S. state Identification ID
  3. U.S. Armed Forces ID card
  4. Washington State School ID, not older than 2 years
  5. School Year Book, not older than 2 years, with a birth certificate
  6. Mexican Consular card
  7. Passport

For any questions regarding Identifications requirements that are not on the list above, please email the EdPass office at edpass@edcc.edu. Please list the documentation you currently have.