EdPass Card - Your Student ID and More!The EdPass card is the official identification card for members of Edmonds Community College and is available to all students, faculty, and permanent staff. Your EdPass card can be obtained at the EdPass Office in Lynnwood Hall 214 and gives you access to a variety of services, conveniences, and opportunities on campus.
For more information, call 425.640.1143 or email EdPass@edcc.edu.
Welcome to Fall Quarter 2014. EdPass has a new look!
- ALL new Faculty, Staff and Students will be issued the new design starting Fall 2014.
- Current Students: There is no need to replace your current ID at this time. If your EdPass is older than 2 years, you can have it replaced free of charge starting October 6th. (Check the issue date on your card).
- Current Employees: We will be phasing in the new ID over the next year starting October 6th. If your EdPass is already encoded for 2014/15 school year for door access, you will need to have your new card encoded again.
Student Parking Permits
- New Student Edmonds CC parking permits will be available at the EdPass Office, Call for exact date, 425.640.1143.
- Returning Students Edmonds CC parking permits will be issued at the Cashiers or Enrollment Services Offices in Lynnwood Hall, first Floor.
Bus Pass/ORCA Card
- New students can add ORCA bus pass benefits to their EdPass (college ID) for a one-time fee of $10 for the new EdPass/ORCA card and $15 for the quarterly bus pass.
- To renew your bus pass simply register for the bus pass renewal class for $15.00.
Rush Period Fall Quarter
(week before classes)
Mon.-Thurs. 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Fri. 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
(First week of classes)
Mon.-Thurs. 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
Fri. 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
September 29-December 11
Mon.- Thurs. 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Fri. 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
November 11, 26, 27, 28