New Center Opening!
Watch for our new Center opening
In the Fall of 2017 we will relocate to the first floor of the Triton Student Center. We will be offering more FREE student services and enhancing existing services! Watch for flyers and a grand opening announcement. The Triton Student Center Grand Re-Opening is scheduled for Wed., Oct. 4, 2017 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. For the first two weeks of fall quarter we are relocated temporarily in Brier Hall, room 244. Please come visit us!
Earn while you Learn – Want to Come Join our Team?
Application packets are available. Please stop by and complete an application packet. We also advertise new openings in the college's Career Action Center.
Many interesting volunteering opportunities are available. Also, serving as a volunteer with us qualifies for Service Learning credits, and many instructors partner with us to meet curriculum needs. We also have fun opportunities to assist in the center helping students, or with events. It's a great way to connect with other students, to learn new things, and to have fun!
Ask your instructor if you can earn extra credit working with our team and learning about diversity!
We offer special opportunities to qualifying students to attend some local conferences at no cost! Please come see us for more info.
Comments From Students and Visitors to the Center for Student Cultural Diversity & Inclusion
How would you describe your experience at Center for Student Cultural Diversity & Inclusion?
- Friendly and supportive staff!
- It was always a pleasant and welcoming environment.
- Very enriching and helpful, they have a lot of good services and the people who work at the DSC are caring and informative.
Have you gained any skills/awareness/knowledge when getting involved at Center for Student Cultural Diversity & Inclusion?
- Yes, everybody is accepted here.
- When I'm here, I actually get motivated to work!
- I've gotten to know about events by going the the DSC, which have helped contribute to my college experience.
What services would you like added?
- A larger space for more students, but it is cozy!
- Add a reflection room
- More diverse events!