Student Services We Offer
Designed by students for students, it is a safe and welcoming center that embraces diversity, with friendly staff, and resources for students. We are conveniently located with many Student Services programs in Brier Hall.
Promoting Diversity Awareness
- Diversity events planned monthly
- Quarterly diverse events with exciting diverse speakers and/or knowledgeable panelists
- Celebrations around diversity throughout the year
- Check-out our multicultural displays each month in the Center for Student Cultural Diversity & Inclusion
- Information available on current diverse events in the community
- Conversation area and Safe Zone for students to discuss and explore diversity
Resource Library: Check-out These Items for Free
- Laptops: four hour check-out
- Textbooks: hundreds of instructional books for many classes
- Calculator rentals
- Videos and DVDs on all taped events on campus
- Diversity books: cultural, religious, ethnic, historical, etc.
- Private setting for students to do homework, Internet research, job searches, etc., with updated software
- Laptop rentals: free four-hour check out to current Edmonds Community College students
- Private room on second floor of Brier Hall for lactating Mothers
Scholarship Information and Assistance
- Students can get guidance and resource information to apply for scholarships to accomplish their academic goals.
- We have compiled a file with live hyperlinks to active websites with scholarship information.