Get credit for what you already know and can do.
The High School 21+ Program difference:
- Earn a high school diploma recognized by the State of Washington,
- Open doors to financial aid, college, and careers,
- Pay only $25 a quarter in tuition, and
- Receive credit for prior work experience, high school credits, military, parenting experience, and other types of applicable life experience.
- One-on-one advising,
- Career education goal planning and support, and
- Financial aid/college scholarships information
Orientation Dates for Spring Quarter, 2014
- Feb. 25 and 26: 1:30-4 p.m.
- March 5 and 6: 6-8:30 p.m.
- March 11 and 12: 1:30-4 p.m.
- March 25 and 26: 6-8:30 p.m.
- Apr. 2 and 3: 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Attend an orientation program. Call 425.640.1593 for information.
Or visit our office in Mukilteo Hall, room 403 or email email@example.com.
Eligibility: students must be 21 or older who have not yet completed high school.