Earn a High School Diploma in a College Environment
- April 7 - Spring quarter classes begin
- April 18 - Last day to drop a class
- May 14 - Summer and Fall Registration begins for Returning EdCAP Students
- May 23 - Last day to withdraw from a class
- June 20 - Spring quarter ends
EdCAP provides young adults (16-21) with an opportunity to earn a high school diploma in a college environment. EdCAP students have the option to explore classes that will give them a jump start towards one of our many professional and technical programs. Career planning and EdCAP Success classes are key components. Tuition and books are provided at no cost to the student.
Upcoming EdCAP Information Nights
Information nights provide information and answer any questions that students, parents, or community members may have about EdCAP.
- 6 p.m., May 6
- 6 p.m., June 3
Call 425.640.1593 for room locations.