Learn Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing
Adult Basic Education ESL (basic skills) provides ESL classes to non-native-English-speaking immigrants, refugees, and citizens.
Tuition is $25 per quarter.
- Six levels - Beginning Literacy through Advanced
- Day, afternoon and evening schedules in fall, winter, or spring - choices include: 7:30 a.m. | 9:30 a.m. | 11:30 a.m. | 1:30 p.m. | 4:50 p.m. | 7:30 p.m.
- Summer classes - 8 a.m. | 10:30 a.m. | noon | 6 p.m.
- ESL Skills Lab - for students in Level 1-4
- ESL Language Lab - for students in Level 4-6
- Volunteer Literacy Program - Call the Volunteer Literacy Coordinator, Annette Sawyer, at 425.640.1032 or email email@example.com.
- Preparation for College - We offer advanced ESL classes to help you prepare for college classes in subjects like Allied Health, and Business. We also have an advisor who can help you plan for college, learn what steps you need to take to start college, and give you information about Financial Aid. Learn more about taking college classes after ESL and how to meet with the Transitions Advisor.
How to Get Started
Call 425.640.1478 for advising and directions. New students, make an appointment for a 3-4 hour orientation/advising session.
If you are in the United States with an F, M, TN or B visa, call International Student Services at 425.640.1518 for information about other ESL programs.