Adult Basic Education
Adult Basic Education (ABE) is for adults* who are already proficient in the English language, but want to improve reading, writing, critical thinking, and math skills to:
- get or advance in a job,
- improve skills to enroll in a college transfer or professional/technical program,
- complete requirements for a high school diploma,
- study for a high school equivalency test, like the GED®,
- qualify for an I-BEST or career pathway program, and
- improve college placement test scores.
To reserve a place in an orientation:
- Call the Pre-college Education Division Office at 425.640.1593,
- Stop by the office in Mukilteo Hall, room 403, or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your full name and address and your date of birth and your valid phone number.
* Students under the age of 18 must be no longer attending a public school and complete a special admission process.