Corey Smith, President, Data Resource Management Association (DRMA) of Seattle:
"I believe our membership is going to find this program an excellent educational opportunity. As a further indication of the interest level, six DRMA members sit on the advisory board for this program (including five current or former DRMA board members)."
Thom Harrington, VP Financial Services, DAMA International:
"My position on the Executive Board of DAMA International provides a unique view of industry prospective. This degree offers students exposure to a number of skills highly sought after by employers. Course offerings in analysis, design, architecture, and comparative modeling will provide students a base skill set not easily found in the market place."
Kim Morales, Oracle Corporation Higher Education Account Manager:
"Oracle and our customers are always on the lookout for potential employees with advanced database skills. Most students graduating with two-year degrees in information technology have only one or two courses in database. This new Database Technologies degree will allow students with prior experience in information technology to begin taking courses at the 200 level and then in their second year to take a series of advanced level database courses."
Janet A. Voorhies, Sr. Manager, Application Support & Program Management, Snohomish County PUD:
"This (Database Information Technologies degree) will enable student to see a quicker turnaround on their skills development and provide a more immediate opportunity to use these skills in their jobs."
Our thanks to the members of the CIS Advisory board for their insightful advice and direction in putting this degree together.
- Eric Asp, Info Tech Professional, City of Seattle
- Julie Aulava, Modeling Administrator, Safeco
- Gordon Bell, Web Application Developer
- Robbin Boston, Senior Analyst
- David Chapin, Developer Support Analyst
- Sharon Chen, Sr. QA Data Analyst, Getty Images
- Stephen Coopey, IS Tech/Asset Coordinator, NW Hospital
- Michael Corcoro, Programmer Analyst, Starbucks
- Bill Friend, Software Development Manager
- Shannon Gaub, Program Manager, Microsoft
- Pam Goeskekruse, Technical Test Lead, Microsoft
- Thom Harrington, Sr. Business Analyst, Safeco
- Larry Heck
- Russ Herman, Lead Programmer/Writer, Microsoft
- Evan Kentop, Oasis Group
- Lynn Kuhlman, Programmer Analyst, Boeing
- Warren Lineman, Senior Analyst, ATL
- Kim Morales, Higher Ed Account Manager, Oracle
- David Overcash, Systems Manager, Irista
- Susan Pederson, Admaster, Infospace, Inc.
- Eric Preece, Web Developer, Infospace, Inc.
- Marc Reeder, IT Program Consultant
- Monique Roberts, Programmer Analyst, Washington Mutual
- Corey Smith, Sr. Systems Analyst, City of Redmond
- Janet Voorhies, Senior Manager, Application Support & Program Management, Snohomish County PUD