Leadership is You! Conference
Leadership is You! Student Leadership Conference
January 30, 2015Edmonds Community College's fifth annual Student Leadership Conference is January 30, 2015. It will be in Woodway Hall 202.
Get the skills necessary to develop and enhance your leadership abilities.
Who can apply?
All current Edmonds Community College students (whether you have previous leadership experience or not). Download an application here.
What does it cost?
A $5 confirmation fee to secure your spot. Make sure to register early because space is limited!
What do you get?
- Choose and attend educational sessions based on your current level of leadership and what you find interesting.
- Lecture by keynote speaker Jon Vroman
- Dinner following the educational sessions.
What will you learn at the student leadership conference sessions?
- How to become a better leader;
- Ways to improve your existing leadership skills;
- Core principles to become a leader to serve the community around you;
- Elements of social justice;
- Conflict resolution skills;
- Event planning;
- Organizational strategies; and
- Meeting facilitation tips.
Questions? email@example.com or 425.640.1581
Register now! Space is limited.
Or, pick up an application at the Center for Student Engagement & Leadership in Brier Hall 252, the Housing Office in Rainier Place, or at the information desk in Enrollment Services (Lynnwood Hall, first floor).
Turn in your completed application in the CSEL office. Remember to bring your EdPass and your $5 confirmation fee.Applications are due no later than Friday, Jan. 23.