Register for classes
Please register as soon as possible!
The decision to run or cancel a class is made about one week before the class is scheduled to start. If there are not enough students enrolled to cover the costs of the class, we may cancel it. Registering or coming into class on the day it is scheduled to start will not save it.
You need not be a CRI member to enroll in classes, however CRI members receive priority.
- You register for classes by completing the registration form, included in the Brochure/Class Schedule, which is issued each quarter.
- Each person must complete an individual registration. If you do not have a registration form or need additional copies, you may download one from menu on the left side of this page.
- Each form will include a processing fee.
- Use your Student ID # which begins with either CRI or 955. New members need to include their birthdate so that a Student ID # can be assigned to them.
- Registrations can be made by mail, fax or walk-in. No phone registrations will be taken.
- CRI business office is located at the Edmonds Conference Center (201 4th Avenue North, downtown Edmonds).
- Office hours are Tuesday through Friday 10 am-2:00 pm.
- For a listing of all classes, see Classes and Activities on the menu. on the left side of this page.
- Return the completed form and your check or credit card information to:
Creative Retirement Institute
Edmonds Conference Center
201-4th Avenue North
Edmonds, WA 98020
- If you do not have a current Brochure/Class Schedule you may send an email to request a Brochure or ask for additional information.
Withdrawals and Refunds
Classes offered by the Creative Retirement Institute are self-supporting and receive no state funding.
Requests for refunds of course fees will be gladly accommodated if notice of withdrawal is given at least four business days prior to class start unless otherwise indicated. There will be processing fee for each class refunded.
Classes that involve pre-payment of tickets, admission fees and/or transportation costs may require cancellation notices of two or more weeks and, in some cases, may not be refundable.