Get Free Classes and a Lot More
A really good reason to become a CRI member is to save money.
- You get free courses. Your membership costs $60 per year ($45 for an additional family member) or $30 per quarter. Yearly memberships run from September to June. If you sign up for $110 worth of classes in a quarter, you can select a free class. That means you can get three free classes, each worth about $30 or $40, in a year or one free class per quarter. You're already ahead.
- You pay just $15 instead of the non-member price of $26 to attend each of three luncheons featuring a talk by a local celebrity.
- You're eligible for an EdPass card, entitling you to unlimited use of the Edmonds Community College library and the option to add ORCA bus pass benefits to your EdPass at a significantly discounted price. This alone is a remarkable value.
- Your CRI membership card may entitle you to an educational discount on software. Check with your vendor.
Besides the financial incentives, there are other good reasons to become a CRI member:
- You get priority registration for all classes and events.
- You can help plan new courses, field trips, and social events. In so doing, you have a chance to make new friends.
Want to become an integral part of a dynamic learning organization? Become a CRI member!
To become a member: complete the registration form contained in the Brochure/Class Schedule or download a form from this website; include your check or credit card information and mail it to the address on the form. For more information, phone 425.640.1830.