Credentials and Evaluation (Graduation)
International Transcript Evaluation
An official evaluation of your international transcript will be processed by a credentials evaluator. The evaluator will determine which courses will be accepted for transfer and apply the approved courses to your program requirement sheet. You must be currently attending classes or a former student to begin the evaluation process. A copy of your evaluation results will be emailed or mailed to you.
It is your responsibility to gather all of the required documents and submit them to a credentials evaluator for review.
An appointment is required. Contact:
What you need to submit to begin the evaluation process
- An official transcript, course descriptions, and/or a course syllabus from the issuing college or university.
- An English translation of your transcript, course descriptions and course syllabi is required. See below.
- An Evaluation Request-Transfer Credits form.
- A comprehensive report completed by an independent credentials evaluation service. See below.
- Any agency that examines educational/academic records for the purpose of determining U.S. standards. Agencies: FIS, WES, and J. P. Silney & Associates, etc.
- All agencies charge a fee for their services and an application is required.
Credentials Evaluation and Translation Service
FIS: Foundation for International Services, Inc.
505 – 5th Avenue South, Suite 101
Edmonds, WA 98020
425.248.2255 | email@example.com | Fax: 425.248.2262