Credentials and Evaluation (Graduation)
Do not submit an evaluation request until the appropriate steps have been taken.
All other students:
- Please request evaluations at least one quarter before you want the credits transferred. Only transcripts of students currently attending classes and former students will be evaluated. We do not do evaluations for non-students. Apply for transcript evaluation online using the GATE credential evaluation system.
- Official transcripts will be accepted via mail directly from the recording college or in a sealed envelope if hand-carried. All transcripts to be evaluated must be listed in your application. Please do not abbreviate the names of colleges and universities. All listed transcripts must be on file before the evaluation process will begin.
- Course descriptions are required for any out of state colleges or universities, transcripts that are older than five years, any English, math, or science course, and any foreign transcripts. If no course descriptions are provided, those courses will not be considered for transfer to Edmonds Community College.
- Your transcripts will be evaluated toward the degree or certificate you choose as your goal. A separate request is required for each degree or certificate. If your educational goals change, your transcripts will require re-evaluation.
- You will be notified of the results by email and you can check the status of your request using the GATE credential evaluation system.
ATTN: Transcript Evaluation
Edmonds Community College
20000 68th Ave West
Lynnwood, WA 98036
What Do I Need to Keep in Mind?
Our department does hundreds of evaluations each month. An evaluation may take a minimum of six weeks. Please be patient.
Should you require further information, call the Graduation, Credentials, and Commencement Information Line: 425.640.1459. Press Option 6 and follow the menu prompts.
If you leave a message, speak slowly. Spell your last name and give your student identification number and phone number. We will respond to your message before the close of the next business day.