International Transcript Evaluation
An official evaluation of your international transcript will be processed by a credentials evaluator. The evaluator will determine which courses will be accepted for transfer and apply the approved courses to your program requirement sheet. You must be currently attending classes or a former student to begin the evaluation process. A copy of your evaluation results will be emailed or mailed to you.
It is your responsibility to gather all of the required documents and submit them to a credentials evaluator for review.
An Appointment Is Required. Contact:
What You Need to Submit to Begin the Evaluation Process
- An official transcript, course descriptions, and/or a course syllabus from the issuing
college or university.
- An English translation of your transcript, course descriptions and course syllabi
is required. See below.
- An Evaluation Request-Transfer Credits form.
- A comprehensive report completed by an independent credentials evaluation service.
- Any agency that examines educational/academic records for the purpose of determining
U.S. standards. FIS, WES, and J.P. Sliney & Associates, for example.
- All agencies charge a fee for their services, and an application is required.
- Any agency that examines educational/academic records for the purpose of determining U.S. standards. FIS, WES, and J.P. Sliney & Associates, for example.
Credentials, Evaluation, and Translation Service
FIS: Foundation for International Services, Inc.
505 Fifth Ave. S, Suite 101
Edmonds, WA 98020
email@example.com | 425.248.2255 | 425.248.2262 (fax)