Don't see a topic of interest? Stop by the Counseling and Resource Center, located in Mountlake Terrace Hall, Room 145, for more information about your topic of interest!
- Local Anger Management Classes. Including some sliding fee scale and some that are court approved..
- Learn to manage and resolve conflict in a positive way from Helpguide.org.
- This handout contains things to look for in monitoring your anger in "Tips for Getting a Grip" and things to look for in the behavior of others in "Tips for Dealing with Difficult People".
College Students and Mental Health
- For an evaluation of your mental health - go to "Self e-Valuator," sign in as an Edmonds CC student and take the evaluation
- To see students Frequently Asked Questions about Counseling see our FAQ page.
- Tips on Dealing with Depression in College from the National Mental Health Association
- Types of Eating Disorders include:
- Relationship Resource and Reading List for all phases of relationships.
- Ulifeline is a 24/7 online site for college students. One of the many mental health resources on the site is "Go Ask Alice." The link will take you to hundreds of relationship questions and answers.
- The Daters Bill of Rights.
An "everything you ever wanted to know" page of links! Sexual Health Information Links
Planned Parenthood of Western Washington has an Online Health Center for ordering birth control, setting up appointments and emergency contraception.
- In college, you may be shocked by the workload you suddenly face. Read a whole book for the next class? A test on three chapters when the semester has hardly begun? How to Take on College Studying from the College Board may help.
- Here are 6 tips to Balancing Your College Schedule by ecampustours.com.
- Helpful Handouts