Congratulations to our 2012 Graduates!
“We applaud the hard work, talent, and persistence of our graduates as they begin to realize their unlimited potential. They have taken a great step toward a brighter future. We value their motivation and look forward to the contributions they will make as industry and civic leaders, entrepreneurs, volunteers, lifelong learners, and members of our local and global community." — Edmonds Community College President Jean Hernandez.
On behalf of everyone at Edmonds Community College, we wish our graduates continued success in their education and careers.
Read about some outstanding students
- EdCC student speakers offer perspectives on success," in the Weekly Herald
- Like Dad, like grad: Terrace father, son earn EdCC diplomas," in The Herald
See some of the photos from Commencement 2012
Find more photos like this on Edmonds Community College
2011-12 Graduating Class – By the Numbers
- 2,166 degrees, certificates, diplomas, and GEDs (1,679 without GEDs)
- 33 percent earned college transfer degrees (704 degrees)
- 41 percent earned career degrees or certificates (898 degrees and certificates)
- 26 percent completed GED or high school diplomas (487 GEDs, plus 77 diplomas for a total of 564)
- 30 -- average age of graduates
- 55 percent female
- 45 percent male
- 19 percent international students
- 72 -- age of oldest graduate, Certificate: Medical Billing Specialist
- 16 -- age of youngest graduate, Associate of Science Degree