Communication Studies at Edmonds Community College
Questions for Analysis
- What should the woman in the library have said to Guadalupe or what could she have done differently?
- What could Guadalupe have said to the woman in the library?
- What caused Guadalupe to be unable to speak?
- Why did the woman apologize? Why did she apologize to Guadalupe’s supervisor and not to Guadalupe directly?
- How could Guadalupe have responded to an apology?
- How can Guadalupe let those around her know about her background?