Center for Families Childcare
Childcare and Infant Care
To donate online, go to www.escrip.com, click on Sign Up Today button and follow the prompts.
Group Name: Edmonds CC Center for Families
Group ID Number : 500024098
SAFE | NURTURING | EDUCATIONAL | EXCELLENT
On-campus childcare for children 3 months to 5 years old. Licensed by the Department of Early Learning.
Submit a request for childcare form to apply. Applications are reviewed on a first come, first served basis. Early registration is advised.
Pay ahead monthly when your child enrolls.
Financial aid or agency assistance accepted-request approval upon enrollment. (For students and employees of Edmonds CC and Central Washington University-Lynnwood only.)
Payment for application fee, registration and childcare are required before services begin. No fees are collected until a child is accepted into the program.
The Center for Families celebrates the growth and learning of children and their parents. Best practices — in both the education of children as early learners and support of their families — guide this program as a model in our community.
- We center educational practices on respecting and understanding the early learning needs of children.
- We create opportunities for children to be eager learners, creative thinkers, confident problem solvers, and compassionate people.
- Our excellent and engaged staff members develop activities and schedules based on children's ages, abilities, interests, and — within the context of culture of the children — their families and the community.
- Our experienced and Early Childhood Education-educated teachers support your child's future success in school.
Your child's experiences will include:
- learning activities that promote critical thinking, language, literacy, and math skills.
- encouraging emotional and social development.
- providing opportunities to use small and large muscles.
- nutritional meals served family style.
- daily outdoor exploration and vigorous play.
- creative expression through music, storytelling and art.
Please share any questions or concerns. We have many resources available, including conferences, parenting classes, referrals, and individualized educational plans.
Questions? Ask us!
425.640.1247 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Center for Families is supported by the Associated Students of Edmonds Community College (ASEdCC).
Edmonds Community College’s Center for Families Childcare and Head Start programs are accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children —the mark of quality for early childhood education.