Chemistry for the Real World
Is Chemistry for You?
Consider a career in chemistry! If you like...
- Science and math.
- Working with your hands.
- Performing laboratory experiments.
- Computer modeling.
PLUS: Perseverance, curiosity, and the ability to concentrate on detail and to work independently are essential skills for a career in this field.
As our student, you will have opportunities to...
- Combine theory with real-world chemistry
- Learn in high-tech college labs.
- Work as an intern in government and commercial labs.
- Make useful job-networking contacts.
We continuously update courses to reflect the technological changes and advances that occur in today's laboratories.
You can choose to earn:
- Associate of Technical Arts degree, which provides you with the skills you need for immediate job opportunities
- Associate of Science degree, which transfers to four-year universities for your bachelor's degree
So whichever road you choose, Edmonds Community College offers you the right chemistry.