Computers, Electronics, and Networks
The Computers, Electronics, and Networks department provides excellent, up to date training in robotics and electronics technology and network technology in industry-standard labs. Our graduates work in information technology, aerospace, electronics manufacturing, green energy, biomedical, robotics, and telecommunications.
Earn a certificate while working towards your Associate of Technical Arts degree and then continue on to get your bachelor's degree with one of our four-year partner colleges. Training for a great career in technology never goes out of style.
We believe that our students learn best when their training closely mirrors the work they will be doing when they graduate.
|More Edmonds Community College videos|
Computers, Electronics, and Networks Programs
- Our training is hands-on.
- Use real applications, whenever possible.
- Work closely with our industry partners to ensure we are teaching the skills that employers require.
- Have up-to-date lab equipment.
- Taught by instructors who care
Computers, Robotics, Electronics and Networks Degree/Certifications
- Cisco Networking Program (CCNA and CCNP certification programs)
- Computer Service Technology (A+ and Network+ certification training)
- Robotics and Electronics Technology ATA Degree Program
- Network Technology (includes Microsoft Networking certification training)
- Electronics Manufacturing Workshops (industry certification)