The CATCH (Creating Access to Careers in Health Care) program provides all-expense paid short certificate for Certified Nursing Assistant at Edmonds and Everett community colleges to low-income adults in Snohomish County to fill critical jobs in health care.Both college CATCH programs offer this in-demand, all-expense paid, work-ready certificate while also allowing students to meet prerequisite and core course requirements for advanced certificates in, for example, Patient Care Technician at Edmonds Community College and Medical Assistant at Everett Community College. Space in both college CATCH programs is limited.
Looking to maximize your skills and training experience? CATCH may be the program for you!
CATCH Has the Answers
- Classes are a combination of online and classroom instruction, reducing time required on campus.
- Each CATCH student will receive a laptop to keep (upon completion of the program).
- Get support with educational advising, career counseling, and college success counseling.
- Acquire the knowledge to launch your health care career; learn health care career options and pathways, medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, CPR, and so much more.
- Meet your goals in about six months.
- Pursue other certificates, and/or associate and bachelor’s degrees, if you choose.
Upcoming Start Date:Edmonds Community College - March 2, 2015
Get started today! Call us at 425.640.1361
Creating Access to Careers in Healthcare (CATCH) is a part of the national research study. The research study will help us learn how programs like CATCH help people succeed in training and finding good jobs. All individuals who are eligible for CATCH and agree to participate in the study will be part of a lottery to randomly select CATCH participants. Supported by a Health Profession Opportunity Grant from the Administration for Children & Families, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services