The Career Action Center offers an employer several ways to reach qualified, trained students and graduates.
- Follow the instructions to set up your account and link to Edmonds Community College. (Linking to Edmonds Community College is a free service. If you are directed to pay for this service, please call 425.640.1256 for assistance.)
- Once your account has been set up, you will be able to search for qualified candidates and enter new job/internship postings.
More opportunities to connect with our students:
- Partner with the college by participating on an advisory board.
- Participate in career and internship fairs – email us to reserve your space today
- Recruitment table on campus
- Interview potential candidates on campus
- Conduct mock interviews
- Individualized recruitment available for your company needs
Contact us for further assistance: 425.640.1256 | firstname.lastname@example.org