Edmonds Community College's job-ready training gives you many options to apply new skills at work, advance your career, and prepare for further study. Take a class, earn a certificate (most can be competed in a year or less), or earn a two-year degree. Classes are offered when and where you want them including evenings and online. Our instructors are experts in their fields who love to teach. Our students are motivated, goal-oriented, community leaders focused on making the most out of their opportunities. We're an accredited institution with 40 years of experience in our community. We excel at supporting student success, working with industry-leaders to provide relevant skills training, and providing opportunity in our community.
Boeing employees: Get 10 percent off tuition and fees (excluding the $28 admissions fee) for all self-support academic credit classes (includes all Business Training Center classes) or continuing education units (CEU).
Some engineering, technology, and business management programs:
- Accounting — certificates and two-year Associate of Technical Arts degree available
- Business Management/Project Management — certificates and two-year degrees available. Many online and evening classes!
- Computer Information Systems — certificates and two-year Associate of Technical Arts degrees available
- Computer Science — certificates and Associate of Arts degrees available
- Emergency Management and Business Continuity — Emergency Management and Business Continuity certificate, recognized by FEMA's Emergency Management Institute, and new online Associate of Applied Science-T (transfer) degree. Many online classes!
- Engineering — classes and a two-year Associate of Science degree
- Manufacturing Training — short, stackable certificates such as CATIA and manufacturing and assembly mechanic
- Materials Science and Manufacturing — a two-year Associate in Applied Science-T (transfer) Degree. Start with the technical courses required for a job in the field, with the option to pursue a bachelor's degree in engineering technology.
- Occupational Safety and Health — two-year Associate in Applied Science-T (transfer) Degree and 54-credit certificate available. Online classes.
Prior learning: Earn college credit for what you already know.
Ask about prior learning assessment. You may be able to receive business, computer or engineering college credit for demonstrating what you've learned from on-the-job or military training, volunteer work, independent study or apprenticeship.