Enroll My Child
Imagine watching your child’s face light up when he successfully performs a task he has set out to do. Imagine being able to meet other families in your community and build strong support networks with them. Imagine being able to enhance your child’s learning through activities at home. At Edmonds Community College Head Start and Early Head Start, we help you make these dreams a reality.
We are a federally funded program providing services to families who qualify as low income and have children aged birth to five years. Our three programs consist of:
- a part-day/part-year preschool for children aged three to five
- a year-round preschool in childcare centers for children aged three to five, and
- a home-based program for children from birth to three years old
Please explore our programs in more detail by using the navigation links to the right.
There are several ways to qualify:
- Income – your income is at or below the federal poverty guidelines based on your family size.
- Public Assistance – your family receives SSI, TANF cash grant, or child care assistance from DSHS
- Foster child – a foster child is automatically income-eligible
- Homeless - a homeless family is automatically income-eligible
Please note that we do not provide bus services to our centers but we will work with you to find transportation.