Literary and artwork wanted!
Between the Lines is an award winning literary and arts magazine of Edmonds Community College. We are currently accepting submissions of writing and visual art for the next issue. It is published annually during the fall quarter.
Between the Lines publishes quality short fiction, poetry, nonfiction, and visual art from students, staff, and faculty at Edmonds CC, as well as from the surrounding community. All rights revert to the artists after publication. Previously published submissions and simultaneous submissions are OK if indicated in your submission email.
How to submit your work:
- We only accept submissions via email. Please send submissions to email@example.com.
In the body of the email include:
- Your full name as you would like it printed;
- Contact information;
- Media and titles of the work submitted; and
- An artist bio of 50 words or less.
- Attach your literary submissions as a Word (.doc or .docx) or Rich Text File (.rtf).
- You may submit up to three literary works.
- Title the file: LastName.FirstName_TitleOfWork.doc/.docx/.rtf
Visual art requirements:
- Attach your visual art as a TIFF or JPEG image at a 300 DPI display (high resolution).
- You may submit up to three visual art works.
- Title the file: LastName.FirstName_TitleOfWork.TIFF/JPEG