Edmonds CC Releases 2013 Volleyball Schedule
LYNNWOOD, Wash. – July 2 – Edmonds CC head coach Jason Davis announced the 2013 Triton volleyball schedule on Tuesday. The upcoming campaign features seven home matches, three tournaments and nine away contests. The first match of the season is on September 4, at Grays Harbor CC. GHCC pays Seaview Gym a visit on September 13 for the first home tilt of the year. Full Schedule>>
Edmonds CC Hosting Triton Volleyball Camps
Edmonds CC volleyball is hosting two Triton Volleyball Camps on August 7-9 and 12-14. The first camp is an all levels camp for girls and boys. Each camper will learn the fundamental skills of the game, while being challenged each day to improve their level of play. The second camp is an advanced skills camp for high school female athletes preparing for their high school tryouts. Perfect for those wanting to step up their game or add to their offensive and defensive skills by participating in various drills and activities
Eligibility Rules and Requirements
- Athletes must be registered in a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Athletes must have passed a minimum of 12 credit hours the last quarter you were enrolled in college.
- Athletes may not participate in one sport more than two seasons.
- Athletes must be registered within 20 days from the beginning of the quarter.
- To qualify for eligibility to participate in a second (2nd) season of any sport, you must have earned a minimum of 36 credit hours and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.00 during any quarter of participation.
- Athletes must be a high school graduate or the class of which you were a member has graduated.
- Any time you participate in a regularly scheduled game, match or contest, you will be charged with one year of eligibility in that sport.
- Athletes may be declared ineligible if during the sport season you represent any club, organization or team other than your college team.
- If you are a transfer from another community college that is a member of the NWAACC, you become eligible for athletic competition after a time lapse of three quarters, exclusive of summer school, after separation from the former college.
- If convicted for the use or sale of legend drugs, including anabolic steroids, you will be disqualified from participation in a NWAACC sponsored athletic event or activity for a period of one year.