Men's Soccer to Host NWAACC Quarterfinal Tilt
The Tritons finished second in the North and will host Pierce College in a NWAACC Quarterfinal Match on Wednesday, November 6. Pierce finished third in the West Region. The game will start at 7 pm. The winner of Wednesday's match will travel to No. 1-ranked Peninsula College on Saturday, November 9.
2013 EdCC Soccer Schedules Released
LYNNWOOD, Wash. (July 8) – Edmonds Community College released its 2013 men’s and women’s soccer schedules on Monday. Both teams kick off the year with home scrimmages against Olympic College on August 15. The season starts on August 27 with the NWAACC Friendlies at Starfire Sports Complex in Tukwila. Home matches against Highline CC on September 4 mark the beginning of League play. Men's Schedule
Peninsula Edges Edmonds 2-0 in NWAACC Semifinals
The Edmonds Tritons gave the Peninsula Pirates quite a game in one of the NWAACC semifinals
Saturday night, but eventually fell behind and lost 2-0. EdCC ends the year with a
12-8-3 overall mark. PeC improved to 21-1 and advanced to the finals where they beat
Walla Walla 1-0. Full recap>>
Triton Soccer Claims NWAACC Honors
The NWAACC Soccer Awards in. For the men: Zak Naylor named North Player of the Year; Brandon Mitalas is the Coach of the Year. Additionally, Conor McKnight and Austin Portch earn North All-Star honors. On the women's side: Edmonds CC North All-Stars are Annelise Coxeff and Darrian Trisko. Congrats to all!!
Eligibility Rules and Requirements
All participants must have a completed athletic physical and eligibility packet on file with the college prior to participation on Aug. 15.
- Athletes must be registered in a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Athletes must have passed a minimum of 12 credit hours the last quarter you were enrolled in college.
- Athletes may not participate in one sport more than two seasons.
- Athletes must be registered within 20 days from the beginning of the quarter.
- To qualify for eligibility to participate in a second (2nd) season of any sport, you must have earned a minimum of 36 credit hours and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.00 during any quarter of participation.
- Athletes must be a high school graduate or the class of which you were a member has graduated.
- Any time you participate in a regularly scheduled game, match or contest, you will be charged with one year of eligibility in that sport.
- Athletes may be declared ineligible if during the sport season you represent any club, organization or team other than your college team.
- If you are a transfer from another community college that is a member of the NWAACC, you become eligible for athletic competition after a time lapse of three quarters, exclusive of summer school, after separation from the former college.
- If convicted for the use or sale of legend drugs, including anabolic steroids, you will be disqualified from participation in a NWAACC sponsored athletic event or activity for a period of one year.
For additional information contact
Head Coach Brandon Mitalas | 425.640.1627
Meadowdale High School
6002 168th SW
Lynnwood, WA 98037
From Everett: I-5, exit #183 (164th St SW). Turn right (W) (164th becomes 44th). Turn right (W)
onto 168th, cross Hwy 99. Continue West on 168th, pass Beverly Elementary. School
is on the left (Faculty parking in from lot by portable).
From Seattle: I-5, exit #181 (44th Ave W). Turn left (N) onto 44th Ave W. Turn left (W) onto 168th, cross Hwy 99. Continue West on 168th, pass Beverly Elementary. School is on the left (Faculty parking in from lot by portable).