Edmonds CC Tritons
Edmonds Community College fields seven athletic teams as part of the North Region of the Northwest Athletic Conference (NWAC). Scholarships are available for prospective athletes in all sports. Here is information on Eligibility at Edmonds CC.
Edmonds Community College's Athletic Facilities include Triton Field, Seaview Gym, and the Indoor Hitting Facility. The gym offers basketball courts, a weight room, and locker facilities for use by students, faculty, and staff with a valid EdPass. Seaview Gym is also home to the Physical Education department, as well as intramural and recreational activities.
Thank you to our advertising and sponsorship partners!
Interested in being a student-athlete at Edmonds CC?
Fill out this online form!
Chuck Stark Appointed Interim Softball Head Coach
Chuck Stark has been appointed as interim head coach of the softball program at Edmonds Community College. Stark takes over for Sheryl Gilmore, who was named the new skipper of the Western Washington University softball team last week. Stark, who is retired, comes to Edmonds after coaching at Olympic College for five years. The Rangers qualified for the NWAC playoffs four times during that stretch. "Chuck was the best fit to stabilize the program and allow us to accomplish our long-term objective of hiring an outstanding head coach for the future." Read More > >
Sheryl Gilmore Named WWU Softball Coach
Sheryl Gilmore has been tabbed as the new Western Washington University head softball coach. Gilmore, who is a Western grad, will return to lead the softball program at her alma mater. In her four years at the helm of Triton softball Gilmore led her teams to a 106-60 record. Edmonds took the North Region title in 2018 and placed 3rd overall at the NWAC Tournament. Read the Full Story > >
Student-Athlete achievements recognized at honors banquet
On Tuesday, May 30 the Edmonds CC athletic department celebrated another successful athletic season in Woodway Hall. Four of the seven programs qualified for the postseason, and 20 Triton student-athletes earned NWAC All-Academic awards. Ronnie Stiell-Williams was chosen as the Ron Omori Assistant Coach of the Year and Kirk Mahalath received the Special Appreciation Award. Elliot Carney and Zach Walton were named Co-Male Athletes of the Year, and Seli Aholelei was honored as the Female Athlete of the Year. Read the Full Story > >
Baseball takes 3rd Place at NWAC Tournament
Team wins 40 games, tied for second most in school history
The Edmonds CC baseball team saw its season come to an end Sunday night in Longview as the host Lower Columbia College Red Devils turned the Tritons away, 3-1. Edmonds pounded balls all over the yard offensively but most were right at defenders. The Tritons battled, but fell to the eventual champion. The team ends the 2018 campaign with 40 wins, tied for second most in school history, and reclaimed the North Region title. Guthrie Morrison and Will Smith were named to the All-Tournament team. Read More > >
Softball places 3rd in NWAC
Team ends with record 42 wins, North title, and highest finish since '98
Edmonds softball's successful run ended on Monday, May 21 in Spokane as the Tritons fell to Lower Columbia College 7-1 on Championship Monday. The Tritons took 3rd place in the NWAC and finished a magical run in which it set a new school-record for wins, captured the North Region title for the first time since 2004, and achieved its highest finish at the tournament in two decades. Seli Aholelei, Chantelle Shimabukuro, and Tamia Hirano were named the All-Tournament team. Read More > >
23 Tritons move on to four-year schools in 2017-18
Here's the list:
- Sydney Lawrence (So.) - Volleyball - MB - Lewis-Clark State College (NAIA)
- Macy Magri (So.) - Volleyball - S - Arizona Chrisitan University (NAIA)
- Rotash Mattu (So.) - Men's Basketball - C - University of Victoria (NAIA)
- Zach Walton (So.) - Men's Basketball - F - Drexel University (NCAA DI)
- Morgan Lord (So.) - Women's Soccer - DF - Saint Martin's University (NCAA DII)
- Natalie Brown (So.) - Women's Soccer - F - Saint Martin's University (NCAA DII)
- Abdoulie Danso (So.) - Men's Soccer - DF - Adams St. University (NCAA DII)
- Sheriff Conta (So.) - Men's Soccer - DF - Walla Walla University (NAIA)
- Kolby Force (Fr.) - Baseball - OF - Cal. State University, Northridge (NCAA DI)
- Will Smith (Fr.) - Baseball - RHP - Seattle University (NCAA DI)
- Evan Hurn (So.) - Baseball - 1B - Marshall University (NCAA DI)
- CJ Blowers (So.) - Baseball - LHP - Cal. State University, San Bernadino (NCAA DII)
- Andrew Bustard (Fr.) - Baseball - C - Simpson University (NAIA)
- Elliot Carney (So.) - Baseball - RHP - Wofford College (NCAA DI)
- Lucas Ford (So.) - Baseball - RHP - Charleston Southern University (NCAA DI)
- Carson Lindell (So.) - Baseball - INF - Concordia University Neb. (NAIA)
- Guthrie Morrison (So.) - Baseball - OF - Gonzaga University (NCAA DI)
- Nathaniel Sagdahl (So.) - Baseball - C - Central Arkansas University (NCAA DI)
- Elijah Santiago (So.) - Baseball - OF - Saint Martin's University (NCAA DII)
- Sam Wyatt (So.) - Baseball - RHP - University of Northern Colorado (NCAA DI)
- Chasity Stalcup (So.) - Softball - UTL - Northwest University (NAIA)
- Nicole Manuel (So.) - Softball - OF - Pacific Lutheran University (NCAA DIII)
- Seli Aholelei (So.) - Softball - P/OF - Western Washington University (NCAA DII)
Our Mascot: The Triton
Triton, prince of the sea in Greek mythology, commands the ocean waves.
Student-Athlete Handbook (.pdf)
Physical Packet (.pdf)