Tritons Claim Numerous NWAACC Awards
Congratulations to EdCC's 2013 NWAACC North All-Stars! Earning first-team status are: outfielder T.C. Florentine, pitcher Kevin Sheets and catcher Kyle Olson. Second-team picks are second baseman Marcus Madden, shortstop Ryan Archibald, outfielder Ryland Longoni and designated hitter Kyle Baumgartner. Gold Glove award selections are catcher Jeff Beckman and outfielder T.C. Florentine. Great job! Complete List>>
Edmonds comes up short in North title game
EVERETT, Wash. – After a 3-0 victory over Skagit Valley Friday afternoon at Everett Memorial Stadium, the Tritons headed into Sunday needing one win over Bellevue to claim the North Division title and earn a spot as a No. 1-seed at the NWAACC Championships. But it was Bellevue defeating Edmonds 6-5 in the early game to force a winner-take-all contest at 4 pm. The Bulldogs, which EdCC beat Thursday, completed their comeback, topping Edmonds 8-5. Full Story>>
Tritons open NWAACC North Tournament with a win
EVERETT, Wash (5/16) – Kevin Sheets went the distance while Ryan Budnick and Carl Svanevik each drove in two runs to lead 2-seed Edmonds CC to a 6-2 triumph over 3- seed Bellevue College in the opening game of the NWAACC North Tournament at Everett Memorial Stadium on Thursday. Full Story>>
Eligibility Rules and Requirements
- Athletes must be registered in a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Athletes must have passed a minimum of 12 credit hours the last quarter you were enrolled in college.
- Athletes may not participate in one sport more than two seasons.
- Athletes must be registered within 20 days from the beginning of the quarter.
- To qualify for eligibility to participate in a second (2nd) season of any sport, you must have earned a minimum of 36 credit hours and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.00 during any quarter of participation.
- Athletes must be a high school graduate or the class of which you were a member has graduated.
- Any time you participate in a regularly scheduled game, match or contest, you will be charged with one year of eligibility in that sport.
- Athletes may be declared ineligible if during the sport season you represent any club, organization or team other than your college team.
- If you are a transfer from another community college that is a member of the NWAACC, you become eligible for athletic competition after a time lapse of three quarters, exclusive of summer school, after separation from the former college.
- If convicted for the use or sale of legend drugs, including anabolic steroids, you will be disqualified from participation in a NWAACC sponsored athletic event or activity for a period of one year.