Edmonds Community College Athletics
2012 Women's Softball Game Day Procedures
Get Directions to Triton Field!
- 120 minutes prior to game time — Field open for warm ups
- 90 minuntes prior to game time — Cages open to visiting team
- 60 minutes prior to game time — Cages open to home team
- 30 minuntes prior to game time — Visiting team takes IF-OF
(10 min per team) (Whole field option is available)
Both teams: submit line-ups to press box
- 20 minutes prior to game time — home team takes IF-OF
- 10 minuntes prior to game time — Home plate meeting
- 5 minuntes prior to game time — Line up announced and national anthem
- 0 minutes prior to game — First pitch
Visiting team will occupy 3rd base dugout.
Visiting team pitchers will use the far right field bull pen.
Ground balls are to be taken behind base paths unless using whole field for IF-OF.
Please no batting practice on the field or into the fence (including light-flight balls).
20 minutes will be allotted between games.
Ice and water will be provided in the visitor team dugout.
- Pre-game hitting will take place in the indoor hitting facility.
- Equipment provided for teams: Front toss screens in the four cages.
- Please wear turf or tennis shoes only in the cages.
- No metal cleats may be worn on the turf in the complex or hitting facility.
- Sunflower seeds are prohibited in/on Edmonds Community College facilities.
Jorge de la Torre | Office: 425.640.1233 | Cell: 425.971.5061
Spencer Stark | Office: 425.640.1046 | Cell: 425.280.8338
Campus Security | 425.754.0154
Head Softball Coach
Linsi Ferguson | Cell: 253.307.5377