Academic Computer Services
Printing: Community Card
|We’re committed to thinking, teaching, and living green — and reducing the number of pages we print! Learn about the college’s sustainability initiative at www.edcc.edu/sustain.|
Terms and Conditions
EdPass Community Card Terms and Conditions:
The participant understands and agrees that:
- The EdPass Community Card is the property of Edmonds Community College.
- Protect the EdPass Community Card and treat it as you would cash.
- Edmonds Community College is not responsible for any loss of funds to an EdPass Community Card due to lost or stolen cards. We strongly recommend that the cardholder maintain a small balance and add value when needed.
- You may add funds to the EdPass Community Card. This card may only be used for purchases and is not redeemable for cash. It may not be replaced if lost, stolen, destroyed, altered, duplicated or used without owner's permission.
- The EdPass Community Card is accepted anywhere EdPass is accepted (e.g. the College Store, Triton Espresso).
- The EdPass Community Card expires 24 months after last use.
- Use of this card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. By using this card, user agrees that any unused balance after 24 months of no charge activity is donated to the Edmonds Community College Foundation.
- No interest or other earnings will be paid to the holder.
- Free printing is not available on the EdPass Community Card.