Academic Computer Services
Members of the community, not enrolled for classes, may use a student computer by purchasing a Computer Lab Use Voucher ( CLUV ) for $ 50.00 per quarter. Former students who are not currently enrolled in classes may also use a student computer by purchasing the Computer Lab Use Voucher.
To purchase a Computer Lab Use Voucher:
- Pay for the CLUV at the EdCC Cashier's Office on the first floor of Lynnwood Hall. The Cashier's office will give you two receipts. li>
- Take the two receipts to Alderwood Hall, first floor to the Lab Asssistants desk in the hallway. Tell the Lab Assistant you want a Community Lab Use account created. Be prepared to show picture ID at this time. The Lab Assistant will take and keep one of your receipts at this time. li>
- While most accounts can be created on request, please be prepared for the process to create your account to take one business day. li>
- CLUV costs $ 50.00 per quarter. li>
- The cost of the computer lab use voucher is not pro-rated. To get the most value out of your voucher we recommend purchasing the voucher as close to the beginning of the quarter as possible. li>
- The Community Lab User account automatically expires the last day of finals of the quarter in which it is purchased. li>
Computer Use Locations
- Once created, your account will provide access to the student use computers in the open labs ( that is, labs that are not reserved for a class ) on the 1st floor of Alderwood Hall and the Learning Commons in the Library on the 3rd floor of Lynnwood Hall. li>
- Your account will also provide access to the student wireless network. li>
- To print when using an account created or re-activated through a CLUV you will need to add funds to a Community Card or EdPass. For more information, please see ACS Printing web page.
- Please note - The quarterly free pages available on the EdPass are only available to currently-enrolled students. Those using a CLUV will not have the free pages even if they have an EdPass.