About Our College
Doing Business with the College: Order Shipments (Receiving)
Central Receiving Office
The Edmonds Community College Central Receiving Office is available during business hours to receive shipments of goods and equipment to the College.
Unless otherwise specified on a particular order, all deliveries must be made to the EdCC Central Receiving Office located at:
Edmonds Community College
Central Receiving, Bay 6
7014 196th St. SW
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Receiving Office Staff
James Ellis | 425.640.1687
Hours for Receiving Deliveries
Mon.-Fri.: 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Sat., Sun., and Holidays: Closed
- There is no loading dock at Central Receiving. Goods may be unloaded using an available forklift if needed.
- Trailers longer than 47’ cannot be accommodated.
- Packages must contain a legible shipping label and packing list.
- Delivery drivers must document packages showing visible damage or apparent concealed damage to packages prior to receiving signature.
- No C.O.D. shipments can be received.
- Supplier shall issue a credit to account or replace in a timely manner any damaged or lost goods.