Adult Basic Education ESL
ESL 062 | Prep for Allied Health Education
Class Meets 7:30-9:20 a.m. Weekdays and Online
- Intensive ESL focused on medical language and health care issues
- Preview of Allied Health Department prerequisites, including: health care occupations and current events, the human body, and medical terminology
- English communication and pronunciation in academic settings
Who Can Enroll? Students Who Have:
- Advanced English skills — ESL Level 6;
- Basic computer skills: keyboarding, email, Internet;
- Strong English reading ability; and
- Interest in enrolling in Allied Health programs at Edmonds Community College.
Offered Fall and Spring | Tuition $25 per Quarter Plus a $31.55 Tech Fee
There is no cost for books. Textbooks will be lent to students.