Gloria Song, from China | Edmonds CC Alumna Student Speaker, 2013-2014 Edmonds CC Graduation Ceremony | Transferred to Pennsylvania State University | Major: Journalism
High School to University
Finish your high school degree with us!
- Get an early start on college
- Get a Washington State high school diploma, recognized everywhere
- Take college classes to satisfy high school requirements & get college credits
- Study on a college campus and meet American high school and college students
- Must be at least 16 years old
No high school experience is required. However, students may get high school credits for classes already taken. Please submit official high school transcripts in English for every year of high school completed, including 9th grade or the final year of junior high school.
Transcripts must be submitted as soon as possible for students to be placed in the correct classes. Click here to view an example of an official transcript.
English Proficiency Requirements
Students are given an English assessment test upon arrival to determine placement in the program. If necessary, students will be given Intensive English as a Second Language instruction to prepare them for the high school portion of the program.
Students who can provide the following official scores will be guaranteed to enter the high school program during their first quarter at Edmonds CC.
- International TOEFL 480 PBT, 54 IBT, 157 CBT
- Edmonds Community College Institutional TOEFL 480
- IELTS Overall Band Score of 5.0 with at least 5.0 in each band
- ITEP Level 4
Mathilde Tosolini, from France | Edmonds CC Alumna
Washington High School diploma requirements include credits in:
- Social Studies
- Life Science
- Occupational Education
- Physical Education
- Fine Arts
- Culminating Project
To complete the program, students will be required to take an exit exam. Students who pass the exam will receive a high school diploma from Edmonds Community College that meets requirements set by Washington State. This diploma is accepted by most colleges and universities in the US and Canada.
Please click here for a downloadable document of required courses and exit exam scores.