International Student Services
- International Student Services Home
- Contact Us
- How To Apply
- New Students
- Current Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
- U.S. Department of State NWCCI Program
- Global Opportunities
- For Agents
- Student Activities
- Welcome Orientation Week (WOW)
- Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM)
Why Choose Edmonds CC?
- University Transfer Degree Program
- High School to University Program
- Intensive English as a Second Language
- Degrees and Certificates
- Dormitory on Our Campus
- Central Washington University on Our Campus
- No TOEFL Required
Edmonds CC is a public two-year college located just 25 minutes north of Seattle in Washington state. Located in the Pacific Northwest of the United States, Edmonds CC is about 1.5 hours from Vancouver, Canada, and minutes away from beaches and waterfront parks on beautiful Puget Sound.
The campus is in a safe, quiet suburb of Seattle and provides the perfect environment for students to study.