Conversation Partner Program
The Conversation Partner Program (CPP) gives students and volunteers the opportunity to learn about other cultures, practice conversation skills, improve English speaking ability and make new friends!
APPLICATION DEADLINE for winter quarter 2015: January 16, but partnerships may be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
How does this program work?
- You submit an online application
- Coordinator places applicants in partnerships and groups
- Partners come in at an assigned time to ISS Pilchuck to meet and go over program expectations
- Partners arrange weekly meetings
- Partners turn in a tracking log AND reflection form by March 16, 2015
- Eligible participants will be able to pick up a certificate of achievement by March 20, 2015
CPP is not a tutoring program, but a way for people to learn about culture and practice communication skills. Partnership with a specific nationality or language speaker cannot be guaranteed, but we will do our best to make compatible partnerships.
Group Gathering – Conversation Group
Weekly group meeting in Rainier Community Room
Every Wednesday 4:30-6 p.m.
The Gathering is a good opportunity to meet new people, practice conversation skills, play fun games, improve your English and learn! Snacks are provided.
Check us out on Facebook!
CPP@email.edcc.edu | 425.640.1050 | ISS – Pilchuck